If you want to have long, healthy, and full of life hair, it is imperative to activate the circulation of the hair follicles through massages, allowing us to reduce stress.
Keeping your hair in the desired condition requires a correct routine and applying natural treatments. Fortunately, some options will require little effort or time and will give you excellent results.
Don’t you believe me? Keep reading that I will give you some good tricks to have long and healthy hair.
- Use a shampoo without salt and, if possible, make sure it is natural. We know that the purpose of shampoo is to cleanse the hair and scalp. Therefore, when buying this product, you must consider the characteristics of your hair to select the most favorable.
For some time now, the use of salt-free shampoos has been frequent. You should know that salt does not bring benefits to your hair more than being a fad or business gimmick.
On the contrary, salt increases frizz and reduces natural hydration, thus preventing you from having long and healthy hair. If you have treatments such as straightening, deep hydration, or hair massage, you must use a shampoo without salt to improve the effects. My recommendation is that you opt for a shampoo that is as natural as possible.
- Braid your hair. If you have long hair, try a waterfall braid. If you don’t have a lot of time to style your hair daily without damaging it or to apply damage-fighting serums, braiding is your best option for long, healthy hair.
This hairstyle is not only beautiful, but it is also comfortable and protects your hair from toxic agents, such as pollution if you wear a braid when you are on the street. This is because most of the hair is covered and protected.
By braiding your hair, especially at bedtime, you can prevent it from getting tangled up in bed, making it easier to brush it the next day and preventing it from breaking so much. This is an excellent way to maintain healthy hair and allow it to grow out.
- Activates blood circulation. You need to brush your hair and give a massage. It is an enjoyable and straightforward treatment.
The best thing is that the massage will also help you release some tension if you have a very stressed day. Remember that the massage should be gentle, and you have to apply it to the entire scalp. If you are following a hair treatment, the massage will help activate the nutrients.
A simple technique is the following:
Gently massage the scalp with the bristles of your comb as you brush.
Every third day put a couple of drops of lavender oil on your hands and massage your scalp with your fingertips.
- Use hair masks regularly to keep hair long and healthy. This is one of the most effective and economical tips for healthy hair that does not stop growing. The problem with this option is that commercial products are usually somewhat expensive. Although its duration and results are good, we know that it is not always possible to invest in this type of product.
Another alternative is to use a home remedy, which will also be healthier and natural products for a better result. Here are some options:
Revitalizing mask for oily hair. Having long and healthy hair without worrying about excess oil is possible. With this mask, you will reduce sebum without eliminating hydration. Apply it only twice a week.
- 1 tablespoon of warm aloe vera gel (15 g)
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon (3 g)
- 1 tablespoon of honey (25 g)
Mix the three ingredients and apply to your clean, detangled hair. Massage gently from root to tip and let it sit for 15 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water.
Mask for dry hair. If what prevents you from having long and healthy hair is that it always looks dry and has split ends, then this mask will be of great help. Apply it two or three times a week.
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil (5 g)
- 1 teaspoon of avocado oil (5 g)
Mix all the ingredients and apply them to your hair from roots to ends. Cover with a shower cap and leave for 20 minutes. Rinse with warm or cold water, or wash your hair after using the mask.
If you would like to uncover a method for revitalizing your thick, full, and youthful hair, you should hear Rebbeca’s story. She will show you how to restore the beautiful and glowing hair of your youth with a simple cosmetologist’s secret.